Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

Posted by Martyn

Happy Holidays

I am currently all wrapped up and Ill which is crap really. I hope I am better tomorrow as its New Years Eve and I can’t be stuck in bed!

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas. I woke up around 9am and went downstairs to greet my sister who had already opened her presents with Lee and had come round for breakfast. We ate our breakfast then opened our presents before heading around our aunties for Christmas dinner which was so nice.

We stayed around there for a while and opened some more presents, it was fun watching my Auntie and Dad open theirs from my nans as they always get childish things.

After all that we went home and I watched Lee Evans on DVD before falling asleep.

It was a nice Christmas but I would like to do something different like go abroad one year.

0 comments: