Thursday, November 19, 2009

Xbox is back and working

Posted by Martyn

I may complain about Microsoft but it’s not them it’s the xbox itself. I am shocked that after 5 years on the market they are still producing consoles that are having the same issue. Since my last post I contacted GAME’s warranty service as I took out an extended Warranty for an extra two years. However they wanted back everything that came with the console and I did not want to send back my HDD as it has all my saved data and card details. They were persistent about it so in the end I decided to contact Mircosoft with the issues I was having. One of my friends told me it sounded like I was having an E45 problem which is the same as a RROD. Anyway I sent my xbox off and within just over a week I had my xbox back not only that but a brand new one with an extra 8 months Warranty. So a big thumbs up for customer service there but should I have to be contacting them in the first place? Any guesses on how long my forth xbox will last?

0 comments: